Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Realtor Rental Inquiry Letter

So I decided since wanted to start creating  a bond between a realtor or two I should send out a introductory letter.  Here was what I sent them.




W. A.  Martin
123 Easy Street  
Tucson, AZ 85712
(***)-123-4567



Dear Sir or Ma’am,
In late May or early June my husband and I will be moving to the Pensacola area. I’m seeking information on when is the best time to start looking at rentals and signing a lease. I noticed that last year the rental homes close to NAS Pensacola went very quickly by the end of June. I would like to ensure that I am able to rent a clean single family home, and my goal is to beat the post graduation and commissioning rush. 

At this point we do not plan on taking a house hunting trip to Pensacola.  The majority of our leg work will be done via the internet, email, and phone calls. We will be looking to rent a home in the zip codes of 32507 and 32506.  We’re looking to sign a 6-12 month lease with a military clause. 

What we are looking for is a single family rental home with a minimum of 1,100+ sq. feet, 3 bedrooms (or 2 bedrooms and an office), and 2 bathrooms. Our price point is $650-$950, but we would like to be around $850.  We have two dogs (2 and 3 yrs old) both of which are crate trained and we would prefer a fenced yard.  We have a letter of recommendation for our dogs from our current property manager.
I would appreciate any information you can give me on the the Pensacola area.
Thank you for your time,

Whitney A. Martin
InsertEmailAddress@gmail.com


I got fabulous replies back. We'll be starting our major house hunting in March. Hoping for great success.




1 comment:

  1. useful information on topics that plenty are interested on for this wonderful post.Admiring the time and effort you put into your b!.. bond cleaning Melbourne

    ReplyDelete